When you are here, you are here. When you are gone, you are gone. It isn't a problem to be gone, so long as you are really here when you're here. - Kent Nerburn
posted by Kris @ 4:39 PM
I'm here!You're back!
wow...there is life in this blog yet...
So, you're getting married?Who is "Naomi"? Was she at Kodai when I was? I don't remember her.I am moving to Europe--for good. I'll be working in an international school in Germany, to start with.It's better academically than anything I've been associated with since Kodia, and it pays MUCH better!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I'm here!
You're back!
wow...there is life in this blog yet...
So, you're getting married?
Who is "Naomi"? Was she at Kodai when I was? I don't remember her.
I am moving to Europe--for good. I'll be working in an international school in Germany, to start with.
It's better academically than anything I've been associated with since Kodia, and it pays MUCH better!
Post a Comment
<< Home