It helps to remember that you can never take words back. Once you say something, no matter how hard you try to erase it, the effect will linger forever.
Agreeing with Ms. Naomi, I'd think the effect is longer-lasting if the person, whose words are in question, is someone you care about and his/her opinion matter to you. So, in some cases, the effect might be forever. (talk about pressure) In other cases, one might find it easier to brush off someone's words and actions.
4 Comments:
I like this one a lot.
It helps to remember that you can never take words back. Once you say something, no matter how hard you try to erase it, the effect will linger forever.
Forever? I hope not.
I think the effect does linger on forever - although there's always hope that new words will cover up the memory with more happy thoughts.
Agreeing with Ms. Naomi, I'd think the effect is longer-lasting if the person, whose words are in question, is someone you care about and his/her opinion matter to you. So, in some cases, the effect might be forever. (talk about pressure)
In other cases, one might find it easier to brush off someone's words and actions.
Post a Comment
<< Home