Back in Jersey
I'm back home. I just drove seven hundred and some miles straight, from Indianapolis, IN to Jersey City, NJ. It took about thirteen hours, stops and everything included. I was in Indy for Naomi's mom's wedding, which was beautiful.
I think I really enjoy road trips. They're very conducive to having great conversation. I guess the absence of distractions on the road allows you to really engage in a conversation. Anyway, more to follow later, 'cause I'm pretty beat.
lol. I just reread what I wrote, and I'm cracking up. I swear, I'm not the worst driver ever. By "absence of any distractions on the road", I don't mean to imply that I'm not paying much attention to the matter of things to drive around while piloting a car on the interstate at speeds in excess of seventy miles per hour.
I think I really enjoy road trips. They're very conducive to having great conversation. I guess the absence of distractions on the road allows you to really engage in a conversation. Anyway, more to follow later, 'cause I'm pretty beat.
lol. I just reread what I wrote, and I'm cracking up. I swear, I'm not the worst driver ever. By "absence of any distractions on the road", I don't mean to imply that I'm not paying much attention to the matter of things to drive around while piloting a car on the interstate at speeds in excess of seventy miles per hour.

2 Comments:
Thank you for driving! You're my hero!!!
Awww... Anytime. But no more energy drinks for me. I'm trying to fall asleep, but I can't, and it's been like 26 hours since I last slept.
Post a Comment
<< Home