Body Fat @ 236 Beacon
So we at 236 Beacon (Abhi, Suvash, and I) bought a Taylor weighing scale today that measures body fat. Here are the shocking results:
Suvash - 14.5% body fat @ 154 lbs.
Kris - 18.5% body fat @ 161 lbs.
Abhijeet - 19.5% body fat @ 151 lbs.
What this means is that Suvash's diet has been working wonders. He's by far the healthiest (of the three of us) in terms of having the least amount of body fat. This also means that we're going to hear no end of how we should be eating from Suvash. I'm just kidding, Buddy. What I really mean is, "Teach me, Sensei."
So we at 236 Beacon (Abhi, Suvash, and I) bought a Taylor weighing scale today that measures body fat. Here are the shocking results:
Suvash - 14.5% body fat @ 154 lbs.
Kris - 18.5% body fat @ 161 lbs.
Abhijeet - 19.5% body fat @ 151 lbs.
What this means is that Suvash's diet has been working wonders. He's by far the healthiest (of the three of us) in terms of having the least amount of body fat. This also means that we're going to hear no end of how we should be eating from Suvash. I'm just kidding, Buddy. What I really mean is, "Teach me, Sensei."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home