Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you. - William BlakeA good way to keep the charlatans and knaves away, I say!
posted by Kris @ 1:21 PM
So y'all won't mind if I speak what is on my mind, will you? In the jungle the mighty jungle...The lion sings tooooniiiiiiight!Awembawe awembaweOOoooooo OOOOoooo Ooo a mamba we!
"A great many open minds should be closed for repairs." - "Toledo Blade" newspaperHehehe.
I'm just going to go on with my day pretending that comment DIDN'T follow my melodious singing... ;)A wembawe a wembawe...
if you are too open minded, your brains will fall out. :)
Assuming you have brains... ;)
Maybe they fell out because you were too openminded...;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
So y'all won't mind if I speak what is on my mind, will you?
In the jungle the mighty jungle...
The lion sings tooooniiiiiiight!
Awembawe awembawe
OOoooooo OOOOoooo Ooo a mamba we!
"A great many open minds should be closed for repairs." - "Toledo Blade" newspaper
Hehehe.
I'm just going to go on with my day pretending that comment DIDN'T follow my melodious singing... ;)
A wembawe a wembawe...
if you are too open minded, your brains will fall out. :)
Assuming you have brains... ;)
Maybe they fell out because you were too openminded...;)
Post a Comment
<< Home