I saw this on Slate this morning, and I wanted to put it up here because it's so telling. So much work, even within America, is "outsourced" to immigrants.
Great pic Kris. This is one of the few topics in politics these days that is actually "interesting" - not in a bad way. I'm just curious to see as to how it will eventually turn out. I have very mixed emotions about this, but at the end of the day I agree with Bush. I'm sure many people will probably hate me for this, but as time goes on, I see myself agreeing with many of his views these days - scary considering what he is trying to do with Iran and the possible new border being set in Israel. Oh well, time will tell. More on this when I have time...perhaps we can discuss this in person this weekend.
1 Comments:
Great pic Kris. This is one of the few topics in politics these days that is actually "interesting" - not in a bad way. I'm just curious to see as to how it will eventually turn out. I have very mixed emotions about this, but at the end of the day I agree with Bush. I'm sure many people will probably hate me for this, but as time goes on, I see myself agreeing with many of his views these days - scary considering what he is trying to do with Iran and the possible new border being set in Israel.
Oh well, time will tell. More on this when I have time...perhaps we can discuss this in person this weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home