New Every Morning

Friday, March 09, 2007

Shannon and Jerrod's Wedding Celebration Weekend

Jerrod and Shannon

Me and Jerrod

I know it's taken me forever to put these up, but here are a couple pictures from the weekend I went to Richmond to visit Jerrod. I'm still trying to get a picture of the bullet-riddled window pane at the inn I was staying at. If that doesn't make any sense, go down a few posts to "What a Weekend!".

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok. I could understand you being absent for a couple of days because of all that family stuff... but now you've got no excuse - and it's plain boring to log in to a never changing blog every day.

So please, read something, look around you, open your ears - do ANYTHING that will get you back to posting. And from now on: no more month long absenses. You hear that Mr.?

2:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And yes, I know it hasn't been a month - but it feels that way. Just take it as a compliment...

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home