New Every Morning
Friday, March 02, 2007
Quote of the Day
Abhi to Nikky: Is it a regular barbershop or is it a Jhanvi barbershop?
We give Jhanvi a hard time because of her frou frou tastes in everything from purses to barbershops. Sorry, I mean salons. ; )
posted by Kris @
6:30 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
New Every Morning
About Me
Name:
Kris
Location:
New York, New York, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Hardcore CommitmentSo I bumped into a new neighbor...
Quote of the Night"So, Kris, do you have some real...
What a Weekend!Friday, 7:30 AM: I woke up early so...
Snow, Snow, Go Away...I'm very bitter at my friend...
Whoa! That's a serious deterrent.
Movie Buzz, ContinuedPan's LabyrinthAlthough I mus...
Believing in YourselfBelieving in yourself is not ...
Movie BuzzThe Last King of ScotlandI saw The Last ...
Brrr!from The New York Times, the caption for the ...
Love and ObedienceIf you don't love somebody, it g...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home