New Every Morning

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow, Snow, Go Away...

I'm very bitter at my friends who were hoping for lots of snow. You know who you are! On my way back from Kaplan today, I had to walk directly into the snow. I don't know if any of you were out in the afternoon, but it was coming down hard and fast. And it isn't like when it rains. Snow actually can kinda hurt when it hits your face. After the mile trek back home, and after I regained feeling, I felt like a cat had been clawing at my nose. It still feels kinda tender.

All right. I'm done complaining. I must admit that it was very pretty early in the morning, when the mostly undisturbed snow had blanketed everything. But now that I've seen it, I'm ready for it to all melt away. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that's what Mother Nature has in store for us New Yorkers. Why is there always inclement weather on the weekends? Here's hoping that the worst of it has passed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what you're talking about!

Snow is ALWAYS lovely and desired...

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home