New Every Morning

Friday, February 02, 2007

Movie Buzz, Continued


Although I must confess that it seems kinda out there to me, I've heard really great things about Pan's Labyrinth. And it's scored a 96% on Rotten Tomatoes' Critics Tomatometer, no small feat.

5 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I want to go see that but I heard it's extremely gory.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Naomi, is it very gory?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I only closed my eyes for one scene...

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you seen it yet? What's taking you so long!

You know you're still banned from part of my blog until after you see it...

2:43 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Trying to get a lot of people together to watch this movie, the original plan, has proven to be a logistical nightmare. I may just end up watching this one with a couple friends.

I've been reading around that entry.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home