New Every Morning
Monday, September 18, 2006
Title Illusion
(from eBaum's World,
ebaumsworld.com
)
While concentrating on the center circles, move your head forward. Cool, right?
posted by Kris @
10:38 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
New Every Morning
About Me
Name:
Kris
Location:
New York, New York, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Something I've been thinking about:Sometimes you n...
"Our heavenly home is our real estate." - Our Dail...
"Were you in a bad mood like you were a black hole...
The days you work are the best days. - Georgia O'K...
A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn hi...
I've been wondering today about why it is that peo...
Earth at Nightwww.darksky.org
I'm a big proponent of "letting go" when it comes ...
Proverbs 5http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?boo...
The following is a Native American prayer that was...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home