New Every Morning

Monday, September 11, 2006

"Were you in a bad mood like you were a black hole sucking up all the energy in the room?" - Val

While recapping my day to Val, I mentioned I was afraid that I was somewhat unpleasant company for two people unfortunate enough to have to spend some time in close proximity to me. She responded by asking the above-mentioned question and I was taken aback for a moment.

You see, that's exactly how I am when I'm in a bad mood and don't want to have to interact with anyone. I guess I haven't always realized how much of a downer I am when I'm like that, but I met someone recently who is exactly like me when he's upset. I hate it so much. I can't believe I never realized how obnoxious I am at times.

I wonder how many other things I can't stand in other people I actually do myself. Crazy how that works, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home