Cartesian Circle
How long must someone have spent figuring out the number of carts it would take, angling each cart as much as possible while still having it fit into the one ahead, to make a circle of carts? How long is it going to take to dismantle this thing? It looks like a pretty tight ring.
I think this is quite ingenious. People have way too much free time on their hands in this country, and I love that.
How long must someone have spent figuring out the number of carts it would take, angling each cart as much as possible while still having it fit into the one ahead, to make a circle of carts? How long is it going to take to dismantle this thing? It looks like a pretty tight ring.I think this is quite ingenious. People have way too much free time on their hands in this country, and I love that.

3 Comments:
oye, so are you gonna post something on soon or am I gonna have to wait for eternity. Its time I needed your weekly dose of alternative reasoning. So far, you've left me with shopping carts....
Guinness..
I re-dub this the Not So New Every Morning blog...
Kirti:
If you want to remain anonymous when you leave a comment, don't sign off as "Guinness". That's a dead giveaway. lol.
Naomi:
How about "New Every Month (Or So)"? : p
Post a Comment
<< Home