New Every Morning
Friday, November 10, 2006
Is it that the Democrats won a majority of the midterm elections or is it more that the Republicans lost them? I'm a little bit alarmed by how close some of the races were, all things considered.
posted by Kris @
1:08 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
New Every Morning
About Me
Name:
Kris
Location:
New York, New York, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Bene...
Keeping FaithGod uses loneliness to teach us about...
Unconditional LoveMarley was undeniably a handful....
DrivenDriven to covet what I don't wantDriven to t...
One song can spark a momentOne flower can wake the...
This is my cousin's daughter, Hannah. Aside from t...
Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating...
I would be true, for there are those who trust me;...
On the Relentless Pursuit of ThingsThis new way of...
A Franciscan BlessingMay God bless you with discom...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home