Driven
Driven to covet what I don't want
Driven to take because I can
I am without
Driven to experience it all a little faster
Driven to push myself a little farther
I am distant
Driven to love out of abundance
Driven to set aside giving for gaining
I am forgotten
Sometimes I feel like I've accepted the rules someone else has made up for how I ought to "play" my life and even though I've scored a lot of points, I'm convinced that I've lost.

1 Comments:
Psalms 42:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my saviour and my God.
Psalms 139 is also very good.
You can never be lost from God. Search me o God and know my heart test me and know my anxious thoughts.....lead me in the way everlasting.
Take courage in crisis because you have: the presence of God, the provision of God, the power of God and the purpose of God that surround you.There is no single crisis in life where God has not got a miracle for you. In fact your problem, whatever it is, is the means for His provision. Yahova Shamma or God's presence there with you, in the midst of the storm. That alone should be sufficient for you to deal with the problem.If God is with you who can be against you?Fear not for I am with you. He will lift you up from problems. He will lift your faith up.God's power will come upon you. God will walk you to your destiny.
Glory glory and amen
Post a Comment
<< Home