Lord, I don't ask for a faith
that would move yonder mountain.
I can take enough dynamite and move
it if it needs movin'. I pray, Lord,
for enough faith to move me.
Norman Allen
This made me smile. Sometimes I think it does require more faith to be moved than to move even a mountain.
Matthew 17:20:
20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

2 Comments:
Faith comes by hearing the word of God. And our faith is the word of God. We can substitute 'Faith' with the 'Word of God'.
Faith is our title deed for all our inheritance in Christ.It is the substance of what is hoped for and surety of things not seen. Faith is tangible spiritually not physically.
God can do anything with your faith.Even a pinhead of faith if you give it to God, He can do mighty things for you. Halleluiah
Indeed.
Hebrews 11:1:
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Post a Comment
<< Home