No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. - Hunter S. Thompson
I noticed your comment on Megan's blog and thought I'd check yours out. You definitely have some thought-provoking and challenging material on here. The quote on this post is great (and, I might add, more than a little convicting). Thanks for sharing!
Janessa, Thank you for the kind words. And congratulations on getting your own Belgian/Arab filly! I think it's great that you were willing to be patient and give up your good, the first horse you were considering, for God's best.
Bruce, I'm assuming you mean State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III. I'll look into it.
According to Proverbs (9:9, 10:8, 15:22 ) the wisemsn not only welcomes advise but actively seeks advise. The wiseman can be taught to be wiser and righteous will grow in learning further; but a fool doesnot listen to advise and he falls.
4 Comments:
I noticed your comment on Megan's blog and thought I'd check yours out. You definitely have some thought-provoking and challenging material on here. The quote on this post is great (and, I might add, more than a little convicting). Thanks for sharing!
Well, Kris, take a look at Bob Woodward's new book about Bush and tell me if Amerika isn't ruled by an idiot, of just the kind you describe here.
--Bruce
Janessa,
Thank you for the kind words. And congratulations on getting your own Belgian/Arab filly! I think it's great that you were willing to be patient and give up your good, the first horse you were considering, for God's best.
Bruce,
I'm assuming you mean State of Denial: Bush at War, Part III. I'll look into it.
According to Proverbs (9:9, 10:8, 15:22 ) the wisemsn not only welcomes advise but actively seeks advise. The wiseman can be taught to be wiser and righteous will grow in learning further; but a fool doesnot listen to advise and he falls.
Post a Comment
<< Home