So I have a question: What do you do when someone is feeling blah?
blah: a general feeling of discomfort, dissatisfaction, or depression (Dictionary.com).
What does it mean to be supportive of someone when you don't know what's bothering them, and they don't even know what's bothering them?

3 Comments:
Isn't "Blah" and indication that something is not right at that moment in your life? And isn't your job to identify what is wrong and then try to fix or improve it? Even if the only thing wrong is your attidutde...
Then, to me, being supportive of someone who is feeling blah - is to remind them of their ability and responsability to move beyond what is wrong.
I guess you could always offer help, but in the end, the most powerful feeling is 'fixing' your self, by yourself.
But then of course, I need twenty hugs per blah...
I'm feeling blahed out and decided to vent on here for a bit.
Its almost april and its still cold...I've realized Fox Woods is a dump and should be avoided at all costs, literally...I'm sick of the same thing for breakfast every day - where are the aloo parathas and the kachoris?...where are the upmas and vada sambar???...I want to go biking on blodk island this weekend but its supposed to rain...i want to watch a cricket match were we actually win!...
I'm feeling a bit less blahed out now. Thanks blogspot.com
Naomi:
Hugs are not just for when you're feeling blah. I read somewhere that primates need eight hugs a day. Hug someone today, preferably a friend.
Disclaimer: I am not liable for injuries you sustain while attempting to hug random people.
Sphote:
I can totally relate, even with the cricket part. I may not like cricket, but I would like to read about India winning. However, I will leave the actual watching of the matches to you. Am glad sharing made you feel a little bit better.
Post a Comment
<< Home