from adidas' new ad campaign:
IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.
Sometimes I'm afraid I accept too much as it is, that I don't work hard enough to create the world I want to inhabit. This is a great reminder that a good many things are only impossible if you declare that they are, unable to dare to create a whole new realm of possibility.
For example, no one thought France could beat Brazil, but they have and I feel like Zidane was confident all along that they could do it. I have so much respect for that guy, not just for the way he plays, but for his demeanor on the pitch. He's so calm and collected under pressure.
So I'm rooting for France to go all the way, and against Germany. I'm about to go to watch the Germany-Italy game. Go Germany!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home