So, finally, here it is: my very own blog. The title is from Lamentations 3:22-23, "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." That's the 'New Every Morning' part. The 'dailyrenewal' part (of the address) is in anticipation of what I hope this blog will become, a source of inspiration and support, in order that we may work together to renew our minds each day.

2 Comments:
Yes Kris I agree with you in saying that a daily renewal of the mind is necessary,especially in this world where we are constantly being exposed to different cultures and values that contradict the ones Christ has taught us.We need a daily infilling of the Holy Spirit to resist the devil and his schemes.It is only because of his great love that we are not consumed .Renewing our mind daily with the word is the best way to survive in this world.
You have done a great job in starting this site .I pray that many young people will be attracted to Christ through this ministry you are doing.Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your encouraging words, Neetha. I don't know exactly how I'd like this site to turn out - and I imagine that as more people contribute, my role will change - but I do pray that I'm led by God.
Post a Comment
<< Home